Business Strategy and Project Portfolio Management (PPM)
This presentation provides the link between business strategy and project portfolio management (ppm).
The presentation answers some key questions related to the connection between strategy and PPM:
- Why do IT governance people - such as program/project managers - need to concern themselves with business strategy?
- What is the strategic management process?
- What are the benefits of project portfolio management (ppm)?
- What is the project portfolio management (ppm) process?
- What are some project portfolio management (ppm) frameworks/financial models?
Very good read!
Download (please login and scroll down)
Documents are in common file formats such as Microsoft Word (doc), Powerpoint (ppt), Excel (xls,csv,xlsx), and Adobe pdf.Download
| This presentation defines portfolio management, and discusses the three types of portfolios and their management
| This presentation delves into the process and governance of project portfolio management (PPM) in the enterprise.
| Project portfolio management (PPM) is a tool-supported process for optimally selecting and managing the organization’s “portfolio” of projects. PPM can provide real value, but many organizations are finding implementing PPM difficult. This paper desc...
| This research provides insights, and best practices in successfully adopting information technology portfolio management (ITPM) to help organizations make better IT investment decisions.
| This paper defines and describes information technology project portfolio management (PPM) and discusses its use for strategic results.
Posted on 11/03/2009 by