Complementing Enterprise Architecture with SOA On: 11/16/2011 Views: 7506
The author argues that there is a natural tension between enterprise architecture and service oriented architecture - the enterprise level view and the project level view of architecture - that can be overcome to create more business value. EA and SOA can and should work together for better value and governance.
The presentation on combining EA and SOA discusses the following:
- Why is SOA such a misunderstood topic
- The natural tension between Enterprise-level and project level architecture
- An Enterprise Architect’s view of SOA
- A Service Oriented Architect’s view of SOA
- What should EA do for SOA projects?
- What should SOA projects do for EA?
- What should SOA and EA do together for the business?
- How do you bring these two together?
ea enterprise architecture SOA service oriented architecture ea and soa
Features, Downloads, Enterprise Architecture 101, Enterprise Architecture Best Practices, SOA 101, SOA Business Value, SOA Governance, SOA Implementation, Enterprise Architecture Governance