Our Security and Risk Management Strategies (SRMS) team at Gartner for Technical Professionals (GTP) is HIRING AGAIN!!!
See details and apply here: Security & Risk Analyst – Gartner Research
Some highlights from me:
- this is GTP (former Burton Group) and so our research is more about “doing/architecting things” than about “buying things”
- you do NOT have to have an analyst background – an enterprise security architect background is more useful here
- you DO have to love to AND know how to write
- work from anywhere in UK (the rest of Europe considered as well)
- our team here is really, really superb! Or, I can just say “awesome+”
A quote from job requirements:
- “At least 10 years of progressively senior technical IT security and architecture experience gained in an end user or vendor organization, consulting and/or research roles as a technical expert in several security areas
- Excellent writing and research skills coupled with strong analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills, including large audiences (300+ people)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related area
- Ability to take a position, based on facts, and support that position to clients, both external and internal, with clear analysis
- Broad knowledge of IT security and risk management industry trends and emerging technologies
- Ability to identify how changing technologies will impact technology choices in architectural decisions”
Come join the team!
P.S. Another position on the team will open very shortly – in Australia!