Today I notified the following providers that they would appear in the first MQ dedicated to managed services for Enterprise mobile devices:
- Deutsche Telekom
- Enterprise Mobile
- Motorola Solutions
- WidePoint Solutions
Based on responses to a pre-MQ qualifying survey, the following Inclusion Criteria were determined for entry into the MQ:
- Providers must directly deliver some organic IT services content to user organizations (providers cannot sub-contract/private label all IT services delivery).
- Providers must maintain IT services portfolios that include the integration of mobility management software.
- Providers must maintain IT service portfolios to include consulting and advisory services related to mobility strategy, mobile devices and mobile software and applications.
- Providers must maintain IT service portfolios to include the ongoing management of mobile devices and mobile application releases.
- Providers must have at least 100,000 mobile devices under management.
- Providers must have devices under management in at least 3 of the 5 geographies identified in the survey (Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East-Africa, Europe and North America).
- The completion of all data fields in the vendor survey is mandatory for inclusion.
The MQ will be published in early July 2013.
I’d also like to thank all 35 companies that participated in the MQ survey. All participants will receive an aggregated view of the data before publication of the MQ.