IT Governance, Enterprise Architecture Foundation for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
This research explored the relationship between information technology governance, enterprise architecture planning, and service oriented architecture (SOA) - trying to establish that the former two are a pre-requisite for the latter. (~250 pages)
This comprehensive document (~250 pages) is filled with good foundational information on IT Governance, Enterprise Architecture (EA) and service oriented architecture (SOA), their inter-relationship, and maturity models. The first 100 pages will be the most relevant to most audiences.
- What is IT Governance?
- Why is IT Governance important?
- What are the challenges in implementing IT Governance?
- What are the different frameworks, and models of IT Governance?
- What is enterprise architecture planning?
- What is the benefit of implementing enterprise architecture?
- How to implement, manage, and control an effective, and efficient enterprise architecture?
- What are the different frameworks, and models of enterprise architecture?
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- What is SOA?
- Why is SOA important, what are its benefits?
- How to migrate to SOA?
- What are the different frameworks, and models of SOA?
Documents are in common file formats such as Microsoft Word (doc), Powerpoint (ppt), Excel (xls,csv,xlsx), and Adobe pdf.Download
| This whitepaper discusses using enterprise architecture management best practices to implement a robust, and actionable service oriented architecture that supports business processes to create business value.
| What role does enterprise architecture play in IT Governance? How do the roles and responsibilities in enterprise architecture connect with those in IT Governance? This paper discusses these questions.
Posted on 05/29/2013 by