Project Portfolio Management Process
This document defines the project portfolio management process - the steps to follow to implement project or program portfolio management (PPM) in the enterprise. (50 pages)
The Project Portfolio Management Process Guide discusses the following:
- What is Project Portfolio Management? Why is it important?
- What is the Project Portfolio Management step-by-step process? What is the PPM life-cycle?
- What are the key terms used in PPM?
- What is the organization, and governance required for successful PPM implementation?
- What are the key roles, and responsibilities for effective PPM?
- How does PPM integrate with other enterprise processes such as strategic planning?
- What are some best practices, tips, and tricks that can help PPM deliver business value?
- How to do a mid course correction in strategy as we learn, and assess results?
- How to ensure business value delivery? How to measure it? How to report it?
Documents are in common file formats such as Microsoft Word (doc), Powerpoint (ppt), Excel (xls,csv,xlsx), and Adobe pdf.Download
Project Portfolio Management
, IT Governance Downloads
, IT Governance Editor's Choice
, Project Portfolio Management Best Practices
, Project Portfolio Management Introduction
, Project Portfolio Management Guides
, Project Portfolio Management Process
, Project Portfolio Management Framework
, Project Portfolio Management Assessment
, Project Portfolio Management Metrics
, Project Portfolio Management Business Case
| This document discusses project portfolio benefits realization management, benefits harvesting, benefits reporting, the role of the executive sponsor, and improving the project portfolio.
| This document discusses the tips, lessons learned, and best practices for each step in the project portfolio management process.
| What is project portfolio management? This document defines project portfolio management (PPM), key terms used in PPM, and key roles that enable the PPM process.
| What are the two critical elements of project portfolio management governance? Executive sponsorship and program office. This document discusses project versus program portfolio management, getting executive involvement, and setting up a project or ...
Posted on 11/20/2013 by