e-Book: The Complete Guide to e-business Strategy
This in-depth e-book walks you through the key steps in the formulation and implementation of an e-Business strategy. It also provides case studies to illustrate key e-strategy concepts. Excellent Read! (500 pages)
The Complete Guide to e-Business Strategy discusses the following topics:
- Introduction to e-Business: What is e-Business? What are e-business models? How has e-Business evolved over time? What are the key concepts in e-Business and e-Commerce?
- Why is e-Business Important: how to gain strategic advantage using e-business?
- How to formulate e-Business Strategy: what are the key steps in formulating an e-strategy? who are the people involved?
- How to implement e-Business Strategy: What are the considerations in implementing en e-Business capability? What are some leading practices? How to avoid failure?
- What is e-Marketing: what are the key concepts in using e-Business for marketing?
- e-Business Governance: how to manage and control e-Business?
- e-Business, law and policy: What are some key issues relating to the law, and public policy as they relate to e-Business?
- e-Business Technologies: what are the key technologies used to implement e-Business?
- e-Business Trends: what does the future hold for e-Business? How to leverage the coming waves?
This could be a CIOs single source of information on e-Business.
Documents are in common file formats such as Microsoft Word (doc), Powerpoint (ppt), Excel (xls,csv,xlsx), and Adobe pdf.Download
| This book paints the big picture of the digital evolution. The authors contend that this digital explosion will change everything around us - who we are, what we do, and how we live. They paint a picture of the evolution, show us why things will chan...
| This book dives into technology driven business changes. It takes key technologies - big data, internet etc. - and how they are affecting business. From customers, and markets to organizational structure, everything is being affected and the CxO must...
| This document provides guidance to the CxO to transform their business for the digital age. This guide to digital transformation defines and describes digital business, lays out the imperative for the CEO to transform their business to the digital a...
| When we think of globalization, often the thought starts and ends with outsourcing. Is that the sum total and extent of globalization? The authors of this book argue otherwise. This book presents many facets of globalization. It delves into economic,...
| This book presents the big picture of the internet of things - What are the key issues in IoT? What is being done globally to address these issues? What is IoT Governance and how to implement it using a governance framework? What are the key business...
| This is a comprehensive report on the emerging internet trends. A great source of information for the CIO who wants to stay on top of the internet wave. (350 pages)
| This excellent presentation provides a crisp definition of e-strategy, and explains the key concepts essential to understanding, and implementing it. A MUST read for CIOs. (100 pages)
Posted on 02/16/2015 by