e-Book: The Complete Guide to e-business Strategy
This in-depth e-book walks you through the key steps in the formulation and implementation of an e-Business strategy. It also provides case studies to illustrate key e-strategy concepts. Excellent Read! (500 pages)
The Complete Guide to e-Business Strategy discusses the following topics:
- Introduction to e-Business: What is e-Business? What are e-business models? How has e-Business evolved over time? What are the key concepts in e-Business and e-Commerce?
- Why is e-Business Important: how to gain strategic advantage using e-business?
- How to formulate e-Business Strategy: what are the key steps in formulating an e-strategy? who are the people involved?
- How to implement e-Business Strategy: What are the considerations in implementing en e-Business capability? What are some leading practices? How to avoid failure?
- What is e-Marketing: what are the key concepts in using e-Business for marketing?
- e-Business Governance: how to manage and control e-Business?
- e-Business, law and policy: What are some key issues relating to the law, and public policy as they relate to e-Business?
- e-Business Technologies: what are the key technologies used to implement e-Business?
- e-Business Trends: what does the future hold for e-Business? How to leverage the coming waves?
This could be a CIOs single source of information on e-Business.
Documents are in common file formats such as Microsoft Word (doc), Powerpoint (ppt), Excel (xls,csv,xlsx), and Adobe pdf.Download
Posted on 02/16/2015 by