Guide to Post Merger Integration of Technology Capability
This in-depth report lays the foundation for a meaningful understanding of successful post merger integration of information technology. It explains the issues with technology integration between two companies after a merger or acquisition, why they arise, and how to overcome them. CIOs can use this to create a post merger IT Integration Plan. Excellent Read! (200 pages)
Mergers and acquisitions are back in vogue with ever increasing deal volume. M&A are notorious for failure primarily because of post merger integration - technology integration being the leading cause of this debacle. This report studies the dynamic of post merger integration, identifies factors driving success and failure, and suggests ways to overcome these hurdles to affect favorable outcomes:
- What is merger and acquisition?
- What is post merger integration? Why is it important?
- What are the factors influencing post merger technology integration?
- How does organizational context influence PMI process and outcomes?
- How does managerial decision making affect post merger integration success?
- How to plan for post merger IT integration?
- How to manage the PMI process?
- How to assess post merger technology integration success or failure?
This study introduces a post merger technology integration framework to understand and implement PMI for success. It illustrates with case studies how this framework is applicable and how to apply it to create an effective post merger integration strategy and plan. Excellent Read!
Documents are in common file formats such as Microsoft Word (doc), Powerpoint (ppt), Excel (xls,csv,xlsx), and Adobe pdf.Download
Posted on 08/09/2017 by