IT Strategic Plan Example - Going Digital
This is a comprehensive example of strategic planning for IT that factors in the demands of a digital economy - CIOs are being forced to recognize the power of the internet and ICT strategies are one of the places where they can begin to factor in e-Business strategy.
This ICT strategic planning example illustrates the following:
- How to plan strategic transformation of information technology?
- How to plan for the migration of services to the digital world?
- How to created shared capabilities?
- How to manage IT as an asset?
- How to lead change in IT?
- How to implement strategic change?
- How to manage shareholder expectations?
- How to create an action plan for strategic transformation of IT?
And more! CIOs can look at strategic planning for IT from the perspective of leading digital transformation of the enterprise, not just IT.
Documents are in common file formats such as Microsoft Word (doc), Powerpoint (ppt), Excel (xls,csv,xlsx), and Adobe pdf.Download
Posted on 08/28/2017 by