A Guide to Strategic Planning
This document provides an in-depth introduction to strategic planning, details the process for creating a strategic plan, and discusses tools and techniques to perform the underlying analysis. Excellent resource for a CIO to learn how the business creates strategy, and use the techniques to create a strategic plan for IT. (70 pages)
This strategic planning guide covers the following topics:
- What is strategic planning?
- What is a strategic plan?
- What are the limitations of strategic planning?
- Why create a strategy and plan for the enterprise?
- What are the steps in the strategic planning process?
- What analysis must be performed to create a strong strategy and plan?
- What are some techniques to perform this analysis?
- How to foster collaboration to create an effective strategic plan?
- What are the key roles and responsibilities in the planning process?
An excellent resource for beginners.
Documents are in common file formats such as Microsoft Word (doc), Powerpoint (ppt), Excel (xls,csv,xlsx), and Adobe pdf.Download
Posted on 11/13/2017 by