e-Book - Understanding IT Strategy
This e-book provides guidance to managers on creating an IT capability that creates business value. An excellent discussion for the CIO to understand why do what they must! (600 pages)
This e-Book helps a CIO understand how IT creates value:
- What is an information system and why is it important to the business?
- Can IT help create competitive advantage? How?
- What are the key building blocks of an information system?
- What role do the layers of enterprise architecture play in creating value for the business?
- How has the internet changed this equation?
- How does IT enable e-Business?
- How does IT enable better decisions?
- How to build and deploy better IT solutions?
- What are the risks in leading an IT Organization? How should an IT manager overcome them?
- What are the key components of IT value chain? How to implement them for impact?
This is a great foundational discussion - a key to managing IT is to understand the key concepts in context. This reference provides that in spades. Excellent Read!!
Documents are in common file formats such as Microsoft Word (doc), Powerpoint (ppt), Excel (xls,csv,xlsx), and Adobe pdf.Download
Posted on 01/08/2018 by