e-Book: How to Create Value from Information Technology
This set of presentations is a complete guide to using information technology to create value for the business. Excellent resource for the CIO who wants to use IT as a strategic weapon. (600+ pages)
This guide to information technology for business advantage goes into all the key aspects of an IT capability - from a strategic vision to implementing systems and infrastructure:
- How does information technology create value for the business?
- How to create a strategic vision for IT?
- How to manage key elements of IT capability - systems, networks, infrastructure... - for strategic advantage?
- How to bring program management skills to improve governance of IT?
- How to manage systems life-cycle - analysis, design, maintenance - efficiently and effectively?
- How has the internet changed the strategic direction of IT? How to manage it for business value?
- What are the risks in enterprise IT?
- What are the keys to successful IT leadership?
- What are the trends affecting enterprise IT?
This is a great discussion for the CIO who wants to understand the key decisions about IT Capability and how to make them right. Excellent Read!
Documents are in common file formats such as Microsoft Word (doc), Powerpoint (ppt), Excel (xls,csv,xlsx), and Adobe pdf.Download
Posted on 04/09/2018 by