A Framework to Measure Business IT Alignment
This paper presents a framework to measure business IT alignment and validates it with case studies. Excellent resource for the CIO (150 pages)
For all the focus on Business IT Alignment one would think that this issue is solved and settled but the truth is far from it - CIOs still struggle with aligning business with IT. Why? Among the factors is the lack of a proper measurement framework - how does one measure business IT alignment? Here is some help.
- What is business IT alignment?
- Why is business IT alignment important?
- What are the factors that drive business IT alignment?
- How do we measure these factors and their contribution to business IT alignment?
- How do we test these measurements in real world situations to make sure they work?
CIOs who want to not only implement but also manage their business IT alignment, this is an invaluable discussion. MUST Read!
Documents are in common file formats such as Microsoft Word (doc), Powerpoint (ppt), Excel (xls,csv,xlsx), and Adobe pdf.Download
Posted on 04/30/2018 by