CMMI for ITIL
Applying Lean Principles to CMMI for Services and ITIL
This presentation discusses the application of lean principles to Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) for services and ITIL aka Infrastructure Library. It discusses the following:
- Overview of lean principles
- Overview of CMMI for services (CMMI-SVC)
- Comparison of CMMI-SVC, CMMI-DEV and ITIL
Download (please login and scroll down)
What is CMMI?
CMMI is a process improvement approach that provides organizations with the essential elements of effective processes that ultimately improve their performance. CMMI can be used to guide process improvement across a project, a division, or an entire organization. It helps integrate traditionally separate organizational functions, set process improvement goals and priorities, provide guidance for quality processes, and provide a point of reference for appraising current processes.
The benefits you can expect from using CMMI include the following:
* Your organization's activities are explicitly linked to your business objectives.
* Your visibility into the organization's activities is increased to help you ensure that your product or service meets the customer's expectations.
* You learn from new areas of best practice (e.g., measurement, risk)
Documents are in common file formats such as Microsoft Word (doc), Powerpoint (ppt), Excel (xls,csv,xlsx), and Adobe pdf.Download
Posted on 06/16/2010 by