Semantic Management of Business Processes
This presentation discusses semantic business process management (in the context of web services) based upon the SUPER (Semantics Utilized for Process Management within and between Enterprises) approach.
The presentation discusses the following:
- What is the need for semantics in business process management (BPM)
- What is business process management (BPM)
- What is BPEL?
- What are semantic web services?
- What are key technologies in SWS?
- What is SUPER?
- What is the SUPER Ontology Stack
Download (please login and scroll down)
Documents are in common file formats such as Microsoft Word (doc), Powerpoint (ppt), Excel (xls,csv,xlsx), and Adobe pdf.Download
Posted on 09/08/2010 by