Agile IT helps customers choose Aviva Health
This whitepaper details how Aviva Health met its target of doubling its business in three years while improving customer service without increasing costs.
How can Agile IT help you gain competitive advantage? Read this case study:
Keen to double its business across Income Protection and Private Medical Insurance in three years whilst improving the customer journey but without increasing costs, Aviva Health found itself hampered by an ageing and inflexible IT environment and a complex set of highly manual processes.
In partnership with IBM, Aviva UK Health designed and built an agile, dynamic solution which is now being rolled out to other areas of the business. The IBM WebSphere® family of software products is used to automate processes and integrate existing systems. The hardware platform is IBM System p® running AIX®.
• Reduced costs – cost per Private Medical Insurance quote reduced by 44%
• Increased levels of business – met sales targets to double the size of the portfolio by 2009
• Improved customer experience
• Improved corporate partner and intermediary experience
• Increased speed to market for new products• Increased business flexibility and competitive advantage.
Documents are in common file formats such as Microsoft Word (doc), Powerpoint (ppt), Excel (xls,csv,xlsx), and Adobe pdf.Download
Posted on 12/02/2010 by