This webinar presents the key findings of the global Harvey Nash / KPMG CIO Survey. Now in its 20th year, the CIO Survey is the world’s largest study of technology leadership and digital business strategies. The Survey represents the views of almost 4,000 technology leaders from over 80 countries, with a combined IT budget of $1/4trn.
Topics covered include:
- What are the board’s priorities for IT?
- Where are organisations investing?
- How the role of the CIO / Technology leader is evolving
- The key challenges facing IT leaders
- Making a success of digital