We take reasonable steps to ensure the privacy of visitors to our web site.
Here are some things we do to ensure both compliance with the law and maintain the trust of our customers:
- Only request information that is absolutely necessary. For example, we do not use Social Security numbers as a customer identifier.
- Protect information at all times.
- DO NOT disseminate collected information to any external entity. This information is treated on a strictly need to know basis even among company employees.
- Ensure accuracy of information across sources and data stores.
- Update information regularly.
- Provide customers with access to information about themselves at no charge.
Please contact us at Webmaster Email to request an update/deletion of your information or with any questions, concerns, criticisms regarding our policies.